Changing physical appearance with mind techniques

Friday, August 10, 2012

Inspiration

Dear Readers,

Here are just some of the women who I find very physically beautiful and who I use as inspiration for my own physical change. If it helps you to get a better idea in mind of the change you seek, gather some pictures of people with the features that you desire. Note that admiring others' physical attributes is not the same as comparing yourself to them. Only do this if it makes you feel good and inspired.

I hope you enjoy this photo collection!

Emmanuelle Béart
Yukie Nakama
Claire Keim
Aoi Miyazaki
Senait Gidey
Hélène Desmettre
Emma Maclaren
Brianna Gilchrist
Amanda Booth
Anya Lahiri
Marina Nery
Melissa Theuriau
Olivia Hussey

1 comment:

  1. They're so beautiful! I did the same too! Like I gathered bodies and faces of people I liked.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Theme images by jusant. Powered by Blogger.

Search me

© Becoming Beautiful, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena